Sweets, Treats and Good Eats at Casa Sol y Mar
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? We think not! Come relax with us and complete your meal with one of our mouth-watering desserts. Our “postres” menu is loaded with Deep Fried Ice Cream, traditional Churros and many other satisfying treats for your sweet-tooth.
- Chocolate Lava Cake – Moist chocolate cake filled with chocolate lava and topped with ice cream and whipped cream.
- Flan – Traditional Mexican style custard with delicious caramel sauce.
- Deep Fried Ice Cream – A mound of creamy vanilla ice cream in a crispy cinnamon-sprinkled crust, topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Mexican Banana Split – Three scoops of vanilla ice cream drenched in caramel, chocolate and strawberry sauce, nestled between two slices of banana.
- Churros & Ice Cream – Golden fried churros dusted with cinnamon sugar and served with vanilla ice cream.
There is always room for dessert here at Casa Sol y Mar!
This entry was posted by The Casa Sol y Mar on July 25, 2014 at 6:10 pm, and is filed under Blog Entries. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply