Posts tagged Del Mar Mexican restaurant
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? We think not! Come relax with us and complete your meal with one of our mouth-watering desserts. Our “postres” menu is loaded with Deep Fried Ice Cream, traditional Churros and many other satisfying treats for your sweet-tooth.
- Chocolate Lava Cake – Moist chocolate cake filled with chocolate lava and topped with ice cream and whipped cream.
- Flan – Traditional Mexican style custard with delicious caramel sauce.
- Deep Fried Ice Cream – A mound of creamy vanilla ice cream in a crispy cinnamon-sprinkled crust, topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Mexican Banana Split – Three scoops of vanilla ice cream drenched in caramel, chocolate and strawberry sauce, nestled between two slices of banana.
- Churros & Ice Cream – Golden fried churros dusted with cinnamon sugar and served with vanilla ice cream.
There is always room for dessert here at Casa Sol y Mar!
St. Patrick’s Day is over, but we’re still seeing lots of green! When you see “verde” on our menu, you can bet it will be fresh, flavorful and delicious. Take our green food challenge and try something green from our menu on your next visit:
Chile Verde: pork carnitas sautéed in a tomatillo sauce with onions and green peppers, served with Mexican rice, frijoles de la olla and hot tortillas
Enchiladas Suizas: two enchiladas with seasoned shredded chicken and roasted green chiles, topped with salsa verde, cheese and sour cream, served with Mexican rice and refried beans
Enchiladas de Espinacas: sautéed spinach, mushrooms, onion and peppers with jalapeño cheese sauce folded into two corn tortillas and topped with salsa verde and sour cream, served with fiesta rice and a concha of black beans
And of course, we can’t forget our tasty (and cute!) Concha de Guacamole. You’ll love this crispy flour tortilla with fresh guacamole, sprinkled with jack and cheddar cheese and served with chips.
See our full menu here.